A classic image by one of the greatest Dredd artists of the last four and a half decades, this fantastic T-shirt design is now back!
Mick McMahon is one of the definitive Dredd artists, famed for his ‘big boots’ design and bold visuals, and this opening panel from the famous ‘Block Mania’ story, the last Dredd story he worked on in the 1980s, shows his classic style at arguably its apex – distinct, eye-catching and unmistakably McMahon!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping